Do you have ideas for programming on Family Day? Would you like to be a sponsor for our programming on Family Day? Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Day in Waterloo is full of fun activities for you and your family!
Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Family Swim (paid admission)
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Parent and Child Skate (paid admission)
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Public Skate courtesy of Waterloo Town Square and Cartoon Bob drawing FREE caricatures, courtesy of CIBC
- 1:10 p.m to 3:00 p.m Public Swim (paid admission)
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Public Swim (paid admission)
Waterloo Public Square
Winterloo Festival, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
2014 Activites were:
- Sport Try-It Demonstrations and Free lessons 11:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Public Skate at Waterloo Public Square 1:30 p.m. onward
- Tumble Bus (a big yellow school bus filled with monkey bars, a climbing wall, a crash pad and more!)
- Get creative with the Waterloo Public Library and the Button Factory! Junk Funk and other fun activities at the Button Factory
- Mr. Popper's Penguins at The Princess Twin - Limited number of free tickets available in advance at Knox Presbyterian Church, First United Church, Erb St Mennonite Church or WK United Mennonite Church. Same day pick up at Winterloo Information Booth located at the Waterloo Public Square. Get them while quantities last.
For more Winterloo information please visit the Winterloo website.