The City of Waterloo offers programs and activities at our facilities to keep your kids busy during March break. Between our March break madness camp and our drop-in programs, there are a lot of options to choose from.
There will be a variety of drop-in activities over March break for kids of all ages and interests. Come visit us at our
- Skate schedule
- Swim schedule
- City of Waterloo Museum wants you to test your skills - will you be hoodwinked by the fakes and forgeries? Extended March Break hours of Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is always free.
- Public Square Come join the Shamrock Shake-up! A free family celebration of all things green during March Break. Kids can join our "Paddy-O-Party", enjoy a show from the Doyle Academy of Irish Dance, plus enjoy St. Patrick's Day inspired entertainers, activities and refreshments. Kids can even go on a hunt for our pot of gold! It is good Green fun for everyone! See you at the Square on March 17 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
March break camp - now FULL. Join us this summer for our amazing camps.
Our March break madness camp is for kids aged 5 to 12 years old. Our leaders are so excited to spend the week with your kids making memories to smile about.
Days are spent doing crafts, sports, songs, games,visits from special guests and more. Each day of the week has a theme. Our staff will be planning special games, guests or outings and activities around each theme. It is going to be a fantastic week for your children. It fills up quickly, so sign up as soon as possible.
Dates: March 16 to 20
Times: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: RIM Park Sportsplex
Cost: $42 per day, per child
Themes for the week
- Monday - Science Spectacular -full
- Tuesday - Game Show Mania - full
- Wednesday - Mystery Mania -full
- Thursday - Animal Planet -full
- Friday - Sports and Games Galore -full
There are several ways to register. Please print and read over the parent information package. A consent form must be filled out prior to your child attending camp. This can be done online. Since this is to be done online there is no need to print the form as we will receive it in our survey.
Please ensure this is done by March 11, 2015.
Lunch is available to purchase and you have the option to buy single days throughout the week. You have the option of purchasing lunch days online when you register. Once you go to the checkout you will be able to select lunch for 1 or more days over the week. Please purchase your lunch orders by March 13.Please send us an email if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. Camp lunch forms can also be emailed to email@example.com.