The staff at the City of Waterloo's Visitor and Heritage Information Centre provides visitors and residents with free tourist and visitor information.
The Visitor and Heritage Information Centre is in the train station at the corner of Erb Street West and Father David Bauer Drive, in uptown Waterloo. The phone number for the centre is 519-885-2297.
Hours of operation
The hours of operation at the Visitor and Heritage Information Centre change throughout the year:
- Open - April 30-October 17, 2015
- Mondays - closed
- Tuesdays - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursdays - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sundays - closed
- Closed - November, December, January, February and March