We're currently implementing a three-year active transportation program. The goals of this program inlcude:
- New bicycle racks at city facilities and in the uptown core
- Secure bicycle storage lockers in Waterloo Public Square
Improvements to high-priority active transportation routes:
- The Trans Canada Trail
- The Interior Trail Loop (since renamed "WaterLoop")
The Trans Canada Trail and WaterLoop
Improvements to these trails include:
- Better wayfinding signage
- Completion of missing trail linkages
- Asphalt resurfacing
- Accessibility features
Bicycle racks at city facilities and in the uptown core
What do the bicycle racks look like?
Where will the new bike racks be located?