There is a variety of parking options in uptown Waterloo with surface lots, on-street parking and a parking garage. We also offer designated spots where motorcycles, scooters or mopeds can park for free. Parking rates vary depend on the lot you choose and permits are available for purchase.
Free parking in several uptown locations
- Free two-hour and three-hour parking during the day on weekdays
- Free parking on weekdays from as early as 5 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. in some lots and from 6 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. in other lots
- Free all-day parking on weekends
- Free overnight parking from 2:30 a.m. to 6 a.m. if the vehicle is registered
- Please reference the signs posted in all parking lots for details
- Pay and display parking on level 1
- Public permit parking on level 2
Free on-street parking is also available in increments of one-hour, two-hour and three hours, depending on the location.
This map highlights parking options in uptown Waterloo.