Report an issue by phone

Find phone numbers to report issues or contact a service area. Some concerns can also be reported using our online form.

On this page

Report an issue


Monday to Friday, 

8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

All other times
Illegal parking 519-747-8785  519-570-9777 
Noise complaints 519-570-9777  519-570-9777 
Water or sewer problems 519-886-2310 519-579-9557
Downed trees 519-886-2310 519-579-9557
Road, sidewalk and trail issues 519-886-2310 519-579-9557
Other issues 519-886-2310 519-579-9557

Call a customer service line

These numbers have dedicated customer service staff during buinsess hours. Check our corporate directory for a full listing of phone numbers.

Service area

Monday to Friday, 

8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Tax and water billing and accounts 519-747-8718
Planning and zoning 519-747-8752
Building services 519-747-8712
Bylaw and licensing 519-747-8785
Marriages, oaths and city clerk 519-747-8777
Mayor's office 519-747-8700
General inquiries 519-886-1550

Emergencies, power outages and animal control

  • Call 911 for all emergencies related to fire, police or paramedics
  • Call Waterloo North Hydro at 519-886-5090 to report a power outage
  • Call the KW Humane Society at 519-745-5615 to report urgent animal issues

Full corporate directory

For a complete listing of phone numbers for elected officials, city departments and facilities, check our corporate directory.

Go to corporate phone directory